How to find the right cane size
- If you don’t have a tape measure and you’re ordering a cane online, you can estimate the size you might need by using your height as a general guide.
- An estimate of the proper cane length can be made by dividing an individual’s height (in cm) by two.
- For example:
- The person’s height is around 175 cm – 178 cm (which is around 70 inches)
- We will divide then it by two, which we will get a height of 35+-1 inches.
- We will take 36 inches as the proper height reference for the person
You may also check our Contact Us page for additional help and assistance.
Phone/Whatsapp (Mobile) Orders and Help with Your Current Order
We are available to directly take or answer questions about, your order weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm (Malaysia Time).
- Inside Malaysia:
019 414 7088 / 019 524 5874
- Outside Malaysia:
+6 019 414 7088
For all other calls/Whatsapp outside of regular business hours, we commit to answering within 24 hours of the next business day.